Bannerad

What's New? Page 8

What's New Pages Image
The main purpose of the What's New? pages is to tell you about any news, and any changes, here at Richard's Game Reviews. However, I also use these pages as sort of an online journal; and I sometimes talk about day-to-day things in my personal life too.

I don't post to these pages regularly, or follow any certain schedule. In fact, I have been known not to post here for weeks, and occasionally even for months at a time. As I said in my very first What's New? post: I will post "as the spirit moves me." So, just check in here every once in a while to see if I have anything new to say.

What's New pages:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Do you want to feel younger? It's easy! Just spend some time with a bunch of people that are a lot older than you are. I did exactly that yesterday. It wasn't planned. It just happened by circumstance. Yesterday, when I was at the podiatrist office it was jam-packed with patients, and every single patient was at least 80 years old. Some looked closer to 90. I just turned 60 earlier this year, but suddenly I felt like a young pup. Even about an hour later, when some kid in his twenties came in, that still didn't dampen my spirits. I have to say it was quite a morale booster. Of course, if you yourself are in your eighties, it might be kind of hard to find people in thier nineties or even 100 or more. But hey, give it a shot. It really does work! lol.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My next door neighbor just put up one of the ugliest fences I have ever seen in her front yard. It is about seven feet high and is composed of black metal bars. It looks like something you would see in a prison. There is only about six feet of space between my driveway and her house. She uses this area to grow plants like chili peppers, and sometimes perhaps miniature tomatoes. I don't see why she would want this area fenced off. Nobody bothers her plants, and she had easy access. Now she is going to have to enter through a gate and tend to her plants in a cramped area. And I am going to have to look at that awful eyesore on a daily basis. lol.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well I finally did it! Right before midnight last night I decided to bite the bullet and publish the new redesign of Richard's Game Reviews. Yes, everything has a completely brand new look. I certainly hope everyone will enjoy the new design. Although I have been preparing for the new design change for the past several weeks, I actually changed my mind at the very last minute and I went with a different design than the one I was planning on using.

One of the big advantages of this new format is that it will allow me to make most of the games about ten pecent larger. Ten percent may not sound like a lot, but for some games this can really make a huge difference. I will also be giving you access to more full screen games than ever before. In fact, I am going to devote a whole new game category just for full screen games. This way, everyone can find all of the full screen games in one convenient place, which I think will work out well. I will also be creating a new leaderboard game category and I will explain how leaderboards can be used for anyone who is not familar with them.

Along with the new design, I just enabled a Blogger feature that allows you to give your opinion about any page here on Richard's Game Reviews. You can "vote" if you like the page A lot, Somewhat, or Not at all. Just scroll down any page until you come to the comment section, and you will see this feature right above the comment area. Then, simply put a checkmark in one of the boxes to cast your "vote".

Monday, July 2, 2012

I decided to expand the Game Category information on my sidebar. I also gave it a more prominent postion higher up on the page. This is a nice improvement and should help everyone, especially those who are new to my site, to find exactly what they are searching for.

Monday, July 2, 2012

I just found out today that the Suma game was not working. I suspect that it may have been down for perhaps several weeks. Luckily, I was able to find a quick fix and it should be working fine once again.

Monday, July 16, 2012

The Turkey Shooter game is now back up and running after I inserted some new code.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

As you may know, I am not currently updating Richard's Game Reviews with new games on a regular basis like I have done in the past. I am working on some new internet projects, and I simply do not have the time to do any new game reviews. This change is likely permanent. Rest assured though, all of your favorite games will remain here for you to play indefinitely! Also, I will continue to respond to any comments and answer any questions on a daily basis.


What's New pages:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

If you enjoyed this post, please take 5 seconds to share it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment