Bannerad

About Me

Residence: West Covina, California U.S.A.
Favorite Movies: Gone With the Wind, The Graduate
Favorite TV shows: The Jay Leno Show, Seinfeld
Favorite Actors: Audrey Hepburn, William Holden
Favorite Comedians: Carol Burnett, George Burns
Favorite Song #1: Andrea Bocelli - Time to Say Goodbye (video below)
Favorite Song #2: Gladys Knight & the Pips - Midnight Train to Georgia
Favorite Artists: Rod Stewart, Berry Manilow
Favorite Sports: The NBA, Major League Baseball
Favorite Teams: Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Angels, UCLA


I work really hard to bring you the best games possible. If you like my site please email your friends and give them my link. And, ask your friends to email their friends too. The more traffic my site receives the more successful it will be!

Please don't be shy about leaving your comments about a game. Whether you like or dislike a game, all comments are welcome. Leaving a comment is easy to do and only takes a few minutes. You may use your first name or even leave a comment anonymously if you wish. I want my site to be as interactive as possible. So, please do leave those comments.

If you have an idea for a game, or have any other suggestions, feel free to email me at richardsgamereviews@yahoo.com. I will answer each email personally, though there could be a delay depending on how busy I am.

I hope you enjoy my site.

Best wishes,

Richard






There are many YouTube videos of Con te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye) but this one is my personal favorite.

1 comments:

  1. i just found this site the other day. It is awesome. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete