Bannerad

Tilt Maze

Game Description: Move the red ball with the arrow keys and get it to the blue square.

How to Play Tilt Maze:

  • Use the 4 arrow keys to move the red ball. (If the ball does not move as it should, please follow my instructions below.)
  • Your goal is to get the red ball to the blue square to remove it from the maze.
  • If you get stuck, press your Control key to reset the level.
  • Tilt Maze has 11 levels.
  • You may play any level you wish by clicking the little arrow at the top of the game screen to advance to the next level.
  • Beginning with level 7, there are multiple blue squares... and you must remove all of them from the maze.



Tilt Maze Game Options:
  • To turn the background music on or off, click the speaker icon located at the top of the game screen.
Tilt Maze Playing Tips:
  • If you really get frustrated, and would like to see the answers... here is my Tilt Maze solution.
Richard's Rating: 4 out of 5.

Pro: "This game looks so easy. How can it possibly pose a challenge?" Those were my initial thoughts... until I actually started playing this well-crafted game. I soon found out... much to my delight, that Tilt Maze can be quite challenging. The intriguing thing about this game is that everything is out in the open. Nothing is hidden from view. The solution is right there to see... but still, sometimes you just can't see it. At least, not right away.

Con: There appears to be a minor flaw in the code for this game that only affects Level 1. Sometimes, on Level 1 when you press the arrow keys the red ball will not move. If this should occur, simply press the arrow key at the top of the game screen to go through all 11 levels until you get back to Level 1. Then, Level 1 should work fine. I uploaded this game from 5 different sources and the results were the same. I recently played this game again, and I discovered the same types of problems affecting some of the other levels (i.e. the ball not moving, or the control key not resetting the level as it should.) It usually helps if you either turn the music on, or off, by clicking the microphone icon at the top of the game screen. I really do like this game and I wish to leave it on my site. Hopefully, there will not be too many problems with it. I apologize for these minor inconveniences. Thanks, Richard

1 comments:

  1. "if you get really frustrated" you missed an opportunity to say "if you get really tilted"

    ReplyDelete